- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
Paper-based national newspapers continue to lose advertising copies sold and purchased by advertisers.
The current situation:
63% of those seeking news: read the version of your newspaper on the internet.
And ‘at no cost and you can evaluate multiple sources.
Only 9.2% of the readers, still buy the printed version of a newspaper.
Research by Lewis Pr, also states that:
– Independent sites (12.3%) are slightly cinsiderati attractive
– Worst figure for blogs (3.1%) considered unreliable sources
However, the national newspaper sites, the best known, are perceived to be more reliable, than the generalist sites and news aggregators.