- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
From where users connect?
13 million use it every day, and these:
7.5 million of users connect to Facebook from Mobile (Smartphone, and other devices)
(Extrapolated data by the Observatory Facebook (Facebook / Ads))
while total users, who use the mobile device’s network, according Audiweb, has 9 million people.
Also according to Audiweb data, the total number of users who use the Internet in Italy is 27 million people in one month.
While, on an average day are 13.9 million Italians who use the Internet and of these: 13 million use Facebook every day.
If the use of the Internet, in Italy, has been reduced to “chat”, “chat” and “gossip”, all day …
… When it may be a user of the genre?
Unfortunately, this is the portrait of ” Italian average user “who uses the net …
… And if you have switched from selling from 70 Euro to CPM, in 1998-2000, to the current 0.15 euros per CPM, for some years now, because there will be a …
and the answer is: the online user, very little that is (unfortunately).