- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
The project (www.lamiaimpresaonline.it) launched in May 2011 by Google, Seat Pagine Gialle, Register, Italian Post Office, to date, in 6 months of activity, reaching more than 27,000 Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) that have activated their own site on the Internet.
The major regions that have activated the service, are:
– Lombardy (17.9%)
– Lazio (11.1%)
– Campania (9.8%)
– Construction and real estate (4.8%)
– Catering (2%)
– Sales Agents (1.4%)