- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
This is what they say to Eurostat data, according to which only 13% of Italians have used the online services of “online red tape”, against 28% in the European Union.
4 out of 10 Italians, aged between 16 and 74 years have never used the internet.
Web nothing for the 40% of Italians?
Strange but true.
The average for the European Union: 24% of citizens said they had never surfed the web.
And Shopping online? How many carry them to shop?
58% of the EU average.
If so, all Audiweb data should be revised downwards.