- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
Basically it is the equivalent of 3% of P.I.L. Italian.
The sector of online gaming has a turnover of 12.5 billion euros and represents 25% of the total.
What are the sectors that will drive the Italian net-economy in 2012?
– Travel (15 billion euros)
– Online games (12.5 billion euros)
– Financial Services (10 billion euros)
– E-commerce (8.7 billion Euro)
– Sex OnLine (3.7 billion Euro)