- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
Given an increase of + 10% compared to 2012.
It ‘very important report, by the data released today by the China Internet Network Information Centre, of which 591 million Internet users in China 464 million Internet users, online surfing the web, not through normal fixed or portable computers connected to the network, but through mobile phones or other products like the iPad.
In conclusion, are 591 million Chinese people who use the Internet, and then, 44% of China’s population (of a total of 1.3 billion people) browsing the web.