- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
It says a search: TNS International carried out on behalf of eBay.it
The major traffic flows and purchases, planned for the day:
December 12, 2011, via the mobile platform
and December 19, 2011, via traditional computers.
Where the Italians will buy gifts?
On the Web, of course.
How many will they be?
Over 7 million people.
Purchases from the phone:
– 10% will buy them ‘from your mobile phone
For all there is a delay in holiday shopping:
61% of Italians will start ‘to think about Christmas presents only in December,
and 18% will wait ‘the last days to buy their Christmas gifts.
The most ‘sought after and cherished gifts are:
– Travel (23%),
– Clothing and footwear (13%)
– Watches and Jewels (9%)
The reasons of buying online:
– 77% for the bargain price
– 59% time savings for
– 52% for this great offer
– 50% because ‘you can’ do at any time, without time constraints
The street furniture purchases on eBay in 2010, were: $ 2 billion.
In 2011 it is forecast to around 5 billion dollars.