- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
Over 245 Billion dollars to Alibaba, in one trading day!
The Alibaba revenues are equal to the sum of: Amazon and eBay!
Alibaba shares, Chinese e-commerce company, placed at $ 68,
They have reached $ 100 before closing at $ 93.89, with a gain of 38.1% in a single day!
Alibaba is the reference point for the Chinese online shopping, and enters the top 12 public offerings ever: after Wal-Mart and Chevron, before JPMorgan and Facebook.
Impressive numbers, for the Chinese team although less than 400 billion dollars to Google and more than 500 billion dollars of Apple.
Alibaba, it has been created by Jack Ma, a former English teacher, in an apartment in Hangzhou.
Alibaba, with 300 million customers, is an e-commerce site, be able to sell books, toys, clothing, cars.
It totals 80% of the internet traffic in China for online purchases.
The name of Alibaba shares, in the list of titles in the New York Stock Exchange is: Baba