- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
2014 was a bad year for both Amazon and for its founder Jeff Bezos.
The worst for Amazon since 2008 when stock titles have lost -44%.
The news of the Wall Street Journal (WSJ).
Jeff Bezos, Amazon has 84 million shares (18.3% of the company) with a current value of 26.1 billion dollars.
In 2014, Amazon has lost 22% of its value.
Jeff Bezos, CEO and founder of Amazon lost, in 2014 well 7.4 Billion dollars.