- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
Not only online sales, but also sales direct to customers that will come from their store
Amazon, in New York, at the address: 7 West 34th Street, near the Empire State Building.
So even Amazon has understood that the only “virtual” is no longer enough to do e-commerce online, and it is necessary also the traditional store.
Initially the Amazon store in New York, will be a warehouse and will contain a limited number of products, ready for delivery on the same day for the city of New York will be an “Amazon Point” as many “physical” shops that serve as support for e-commerce sites is to collect their purchases, and to change them if not satisfied either.
The news was given by the WSJ (Wall Street Journal).
Open the Amazon stores, corresponds to do marketing on Amazon brand.
If the first Amazon store, in New York, will be successful, other cities will host the “Amazon Point”.