- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
Research by: Nextplora: “Make ends meet on the Internet”,
It explores the reasons and methods of use of the Internet for online purchases.
– The potential response to the crisis
– The investigation of the deal and savings
– The easiest way to access the whims satisfaction and impulse purchases.
Internet is chosen, the respondents, more and more frequently:
– Purchase of airline tickets or train
– Obtain information about schedules,
– Routes of travel and price (34%)
– Book travel and hotels (32%)
– Buy books (32%)
– Buy clothing (29%)
– Have ability to access unobtainable goods in the shops usually frequented (36%)
– Find products otherwise inaccessible without discounts and online promotions (23%)
– Searching for information leading to the not go wrong buying (64%)
– Comparison of the prices and the search for the most beneficial (56%)
– Promotions reserved online purchase (42%)
– Auctions (34%)
– Savings Source (27%)
Another interesting fact:
– 61% of users who buy products and services online that states would not have bought them offline (in traditional stores)
The main visited web sites to make purchases:
– Online shops (53%)
– Official online ticket offices (46%)
– Virtual Outlet (40%)
E-Bay, Amazon, Groupon and Bol are the most popular sites, by users.
The survey, Nextplora Syste Dynamic Survey, was conducted on a sample of 1,026 respondents representative of the Internet population aged 16 and over, medians a self-filling out a structured online questionnaire. Data acquisition was carried out through the interface C.A.W.I.