- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
This is what says the WSJ (Wall Street Journal).
Bad quarterly results Reserach in Motion (the maker of the Blackberry)
Sink securities listed on the stock exchange and in recent days there have been many investors who have asked:
1) changes at the top
2) the total sale of the company that makes Blackberry
The negotiations, show the difficulty ‘objective by Research in Motion, the maker of the Blackberry, which has entered the “crosshairs” of many companies willing to incorporate:
Microsoft and Nokia, in the first place.
Samsung and HTC, for some agreements concerning the license of new operating system product.
Despite the “Top Managers” of the company, as expected, they are quick to deny these “rumors” the title, has continued to lose value.