- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
The web users in 2011 exceeded the 50% of the population, reaching the 53.1% threshold:
– 87.4% youth
– 15.1% elderly
This is a report in the 45th Annual Report of Censis on Italy’s social situation which shows that require the user to choose and decide on the date to suit your needs.
Uses of the web:
– Look for a road or a Location ‘(using digital maps): 37.9%
– Research and Listening to Music Tracks (especially by young people): 26.5%
– Home Banking: 22.5%
– Practices with Administrative Offices: 9.7%
– Booking a Medical Visit: 3.9%
Young people are different from others in a meaningful way:
– Listen to music: 52.5%
– Find the Roads: 46.5%
– Watch Movies: 34%
The job search through the network, and ‘the 4th activity’, in order of importance, that young people play on the web.
The figure at the national level and ‘equal to 12.3%,
that rises to 26.8% among young people.
(Both among young people who already have a job that among those who do not intend to look for him, ’cause still students or for other reasons).
41% is the rate of use of the Internet to search for their own work among the non-employed.