- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
Smartphones are present in 93.1% of Italian homes, almost 6 out of 10 houses.
According to the data for the yearbook Istat 2013, the number of households has access to the Internet from home in 2013 has increased from 55.5% to 60.7%.
Out of 15 million and 138 thousand of families, those who have a connection to the internet at home are 14 million 893 thousand, and almost all have a broadband connection.
The mobile phone, Smartphone is present in 93.1% of households.
Among the most widespread technological objects in homes of Italians appears P.C. (Personal Computer – ed) 62.8%.