- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
Research carried out by Google and Doxa Digital which shows that only three companies (companies P.M.I.) of 10, selling on the Internet
(A shame – ed)
Who chose the internet to market their products abroad it has achieved an increase in sales.
(The other companies, fail miserably and then complain and cry on me because I’m not able to “stay on the market” – ed)
Italians, they wake up from hibernation and begin to discover the benefits of electronic commerce.
(Great news that has existed for 20 years, but no one had yet told – ed)
In 2012, Fotunato, there is someone with the propensity to purchase online, and 12 million were the “Web Shopper”, + 30% compared to 2011.