- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
This is what we learn from Mark Zuckerberg (CEO of Facebook) inside the interview published by PBS.
Zuckerberg said he had received advice from Steve Jobs to guide the company ‘and choose the best team then guide it.
As for China, where Facebook, currently, is not present, but not by his own choice, the official position is: “Facebook is in no hurry to go to China.”
Facebook’s focus is on: Google, Amazon and Apple, who hold the most competitive sectors.