- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
Teenagers, those who decreed the Facebook initial success, now, are deserting him quickly to go on Instagram, another social network, cooler, and usable, that unlike Facebook, is mainly based on the photos.
It says a study, commissioned by the US investment bank Piper Jaffray,
by hand in U.S.A. about 7,200 American students
between autumn 2013 and spring 2014:
adolescents continue to leave Facebook to use Twitter and Instagram (also owned by Facebook – ed) properties.
The use of social network Facebook has collapsed: from 72% to 45% among adolescents aged between 13 years and 19 years.
Therefore only 45% of adolescents using Facebook.
Instagram is the social network that has seen the greatest growth in the use by young people / adolescents / teenagers.
Stable use of: Tumblr
Grows slightly: Pinterest
Also Whisper and Yik Yak, are 2 social networks that are taking away market share to Facebook, because they guarantee more anonymity than Facebook.
It is no accident that Facebook is preparing an app that will allow you to communicate in anonymity.
E ‘also got a new app, created to be the anti-Snapchat: Slingshot, it is the app Alternatively, messages disposable.