- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
According to research carried out in Britain, on couples who want to separate,
Facebook is responsible for 33% of separations (in 2009 it was 20%),
while Twitter is responsible for 0.5% of separations.
Here’s what people are doing on the famous “Social Network”:
betray, they try the opposite sex.
In practice, everything except please make that work!
It is no coincidence that many companies have banned to use Facebook,
during business hours, limitanto the access server to the various “Social Network”.
And to think that there are companies convinced (illusion?), Users on the “Social Network” are interested in their advertisements.
They have no interest in your products, have only one goal:
find someone for the weekend, and betray the person with whom you are together.
In fact, Facebook is the cause of quarrels and separations, and is going to also become the leading cause of divorce in Britain at least.
Messages ‘inappropriate’ sent to persons of the opposite sex.
Continue to invest (throw?) Your Money on the “Social Network”?