- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
Let’s focus on the numbers:
– Google, closed the second quarter of 2014 with advertising revenues of 14.36 billion dollars.
– Facebook has closed the second quarter of 2014 with advertising revenues of 2.68 billion dollars.
The news, reported by the WSJ:
Atlas is the new advertising platform to Facebook aims to gain ground on Google in the field of online advertising.
Launch scheduled for next week.
This is a redesigned version of the Atlas Advertiser Suite.
Facebook bought the Atlas Advertiser Suite, in 2013, by Microsoft.
Both Google and Facebook aim to recognize, by automated tools, habits of smartphone and tablet users, as well as people who browse the web, with notebooks and PCs.