- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
In 2009 Google acquired ITA Software, which is a society ‘that provides information on flights.
Google “takes all.”
The temptation was great … and it was so … that even Google has been able to resist to gain market share in the online travel industry, which is worth $ 110 billion.
The news is given by the WSJ (Wall Street Journal):
from December 2011, Google will offer to the navigators,
Also the results of research on air flights.
The giants (for now) in the industry: Expedia, Orbitz and Priceline have a single chorus expressed:
“Google is abusing its power.”
To date, the 10-20% of the traffic of the Internet sites, the current players in the online travel: Expedia, Orbitz and Priceline is generated just from Google itself, using the search engine that people use to conduct their own research online.