- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
According to some “rumors” of the past few days, reported by Economic Times:
Google would be working to create a new app for the exchange of messages (for smartphones phones – ed) and challenge WhatsApp.
Google, in early 2014, offered 10 billion dollars to buy WhatsApp,
but the offer of Fecebook (19 billion dollars) it meets the demands of WhatsApp,
and thus Fecebook bought WhatsApp, the app on the phone messages.
Google, remained “dry mouth”, he created a series of services in “WhatsApp style”:
Hangouts app to send and receive messages, photos, and more, and make video calls and free voice.
In 2015 it is expected the anti-WhatsApp launch by Google, in India and other emerging countries.
It will be the “Google Messenger”?
India (815 million mobile users), it is, after China, the world’s second largest market for mobile phones.
It recently purchased MessageMe
Also this app a message, that in just two months has collected 5 million users.
The startup MessageMe, analysts should have a value of about 12 million.
And more and Yahoo a few months ago, in May 2014, he bought Blink, other rival Snapchat app (the app with messages, photos, videos that will self-destroy / delete, after a few seconds – ed).
So all that is chat mobile (for smartphones phones – ed) is the object of desire by the current big players: Google, Facebook, Yahoo !.