- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
Germany wants to know the secret of Google, the most used search engine in the world,
and officially he asks the Google algorithm formula.
The reason for the request, according to Berlin, would be motivated by the fact that
Google has acquired a monopoly position in Europe (and beyond – ed).
The request was received from the German Ministry of Justice: Heiko Maas.
“Do not be evil” was (maybe still is? – Ed) the motto (slogan) of Google.
To date, since Google’s worldwide turnover, many things have changed since the two founders started the activities closed in their garage …
Google determines the success and / or failure of companies and individuals
seeking online visibility on the search engine.
Few know it (apart from the Web Marketing experts – ed):
Google’s algorithm, it is not only “automatic” but there is also a human component
(The faulty party – ed) to manually modify the automatic results and penalize the websites in the search engine.
Do SEO Today, Google, is equivalent to almost a “declaration of war” against Google.
Place a website in the organic results of Google, the equivalent of removing revenue to Google
through its paid platform called Google AdWords.
This is the truth for the organic ranking of sites on Google is always just a matter of money. Other than ethics and “good rules of behavior” (quality guidelines – ed) to be met in order to be positioned in Google.