- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
Google, according to a report in the New York Times (NYT), would be ready to challenge Skype (which is venturing into the voice translation in real time – editor’s note), with a new feature:
Incoming voice translation to the translator of Google.
It will therefore be possible to have a written translation in real time, directly on the display of your smartphone / tablet / PC (personal computer – ed), a voice dialogue in a foreign language.
The translator of Google, now has:
– 100 million installations on Android platform
– 500 million monthly users in total
The Google Translator, today it translates 90 languages.
For now issue only: written translation, with voice option of the translated text.
Instant voice translation, real-time, it would be for Google, a new source of traffic, given the 2.2% of users lost in the US, after the agreement signed between Firefox (browser for surfing the Internet) and Yahoo !, search engine, “rival” Google.