- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
Yet another first for the city of Milan: 72.8% of those who live in Milan uses the internet every day,
interacting with the web actively.
These are the data extrapolated from a Censis research.
Therefore, in Milan, it is connected online almost twice the Italian average.
Milan is also the most wired cities in Europe.
55% of people living in Milan, claims to be very satisfied with the services based on optical fiber.
Only in cases where you want to download a movie, this percentage drops dramatically.
And that means, that there is still a lot to work on “optical fiber”.