- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
According to Facebook’s statements, relating to January 2015,
the Instagram users have shared more than 70 million photos and videos every day.
Forecast of Instagram turnover by the end of 2015
Instagram, the social network for sharing photos and videos, acquired by Facebook in 2012, expects revenues of 700 million dollars by the end of 2015.
Instagram in 2020, the possible scenarios according to analysts
The most optimistic projections, of Cowen & Co. analysts estimate revenues in 2020 to 5.8 billion dollars.
Number of Instagram users
Also according to “experts” (or assumed – ed) the Instagram users will double:
from the current 300 million to 680 million within 5 years.
also arrive the larger advertisers who invest in online advertising on Instagram
Well, what with all this optimism?
Who will live. see!
What is Instagram?
The value (again according to “analysts”) estimated Instagram would be of 33 billion dollars
– Twitter, worth 30 Billion dollars
– Snapchat, worth 19 billion dollars
The history of Instagram. From Start Up to World Social Network
Instagram was born in 2010, as a start-up, initially was an app for photos for mobile (smartphone and / or tablet – editor’s note), and then get on the web with new features (share short video – editor’s note), and aim to ” general public “throughout the world.
Facebook in 2012, Instagram bought for 741 million dollars and started to monetize social networks using advertising space.