- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
From today, the purchase of railway tickets online becomes more ‘secure and easy thanks to an agreement with PayPal, which is the online payment method preferred by millions of people worldwide.
PayPal is the payment system: easy and intuitive.
In Italy, more than 5 million accounts have already been activated.
The company ‘Fs Group (Trenitalia) and PayPal, have signed an agreement for a project of growth and consolidation of e-commerce services.
Pay with PayPal on the Trenitalia site, and on all other sites where PayPal is available as a method of payment, does not involve any additional cost to the ticket price, or service purchased.
PayPal does not require the inclusion of the data of your credit card during the purchase but they are enough e-mail address and password of your PayPal account. The payment is completed within seconds.
To open a PayPal account is easy: just register for free on the site: www.paypal.it