- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
After Paris, Stockholm, London, Dublin, Amsterdam and Monaco,
LinkedIn opens its headquarters, today, even in Italy,
But in Milan, of course.
Ariel Eckstein (managing director for Europe, Africa and Middle East of the social network dedicated to the work) states that 52% would be ready to mobilize professionals’ in U.E. and U.S. .: ie, ready to relocate to Europe and the United States to continue to follow his career.