- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
And he began the “great battle” for the sale of online music: Google, also comes into this market.
The main players today are:
– ITunes (Apple)
Google Music is compatible with Android software (developed by Google, in fact) and there is also the option to exchange songs with friends in social networks: Google+ (Google always).
The current catalog of Google Music, is, for the moment: 13 million songs. There are the artists of EMI Records, Universal Music Group, Sony Entertainment, and other independent record labels.
The sale of a song online, Google Music, has a cost of about $ 1.
The most important pop artists, already present:
– Pearl Jam