- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
Apple and Samsung, Nokia have put in difficulty (the Finnish mobile phone giant)
but in 2013, it opens with a 2012 draw thanks to the sale of 4.4 million Lumia smartphones,
compared to 2.9 in the previous quarter.
The optimists also expect an operating profit.
Nokia phones sold Total: 86.3 million mobile phones in 2012,
of which 9.3 million of low-cost smartphone models (the cheapest) series: Asha