- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
Online Marketing Manager
Industry: Fashion, E-commerce
leading company active in online sales of apparel and high fashion accessories,
looking for an Online Marketing Manager
– Define and implement the acquisition strategy online and offline clients, through the planning of SEM campaigns, affiliate programs, lead generation etc..
– Define and implement Loyalty Programmes;
– Manage the customer segmentation and the Direct E-mail Marketing campaigns;
– Guide the Customer Care Team;
– Lead the graphics team (Art Director + Web Designer);
– Manage content on-site and off-site (social networks and blogs);
Requirements for the position:
The ideal candidate has gained experience of 3/5 years in e-commerce, with a solid background of Strategic Marketing.
They need to have thorough knowledge of email marketing, usability / navigability of web sites, online advertising, and web analysis.
And ‘welcome also a previous experience in managing relationships with customers (CRM).
They will require strong interpersonal skills, autonomy, initiative, team working skills and a fluent command of English