- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
Information Technology Internet
Media agency leaders internationally in SEM, SEO and Social Media Marketing,
a candidate, who answered directly to the management, will have the following responsibilities:
– Explore new technologies and products for search engines.
– Plan, execute and manage the department’s initiatives, including the sharing of best practices.
– Actively participate in industry conferences.
– To train and manage staff for a better understanding of the client’s objectives.
– Conduct training sessions to the media department, delegating the strategic and tactical support as needed.
– Improving processes and team development both internally, both at inter-departmental level in collaboration with the heads of individual departments.
– Supervise the team in the development of strategic plans to improve the performance of search engine marketing campaigns for more complex customers.
– To represent the Department in meetings with the Executive Team.
Requirements for the position:
The ideal candidate has gained a solid level of work experience in interactive media, including previous experience in the search engines or an interactive advertising agency, it is able to conduct and optimize the entire campaign search of more customers and to present and explain customers with the principles of search engine marketing, the tactics and the most correct strategies depending on the level of competence of individual customers and their needs.
Are key requirements an excellent knowledge of English, proven skills in the management of a team of advertising professionals and in collaboration with the heads of other departments on initiatives of the entire agency.