- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
SEO Marketing Manager
Our client, a multinational company e-commerce with headquarters in Milan hinterland, has instructed us to seek:
SEO Marketing Manager
Description of the position:
The figure included will:
– Design, plan and coordinate the development of new viral marketing campaigns and contests maximizing traffic results than the allocated budget
– Managing the commercial and strategic policy, in agreement with the Director Web, oriented to the increase in web site traffic in start-up
– Monitor the performance of campaigns against objectives
– Implement the strategy SEO portal, coordinating a team of 3 people.
– Manage the role of project manager to develop a series of developmental projects in B2C and not optical.
– Define and implement the link building strategy
– Optimize the content and code to improve rankings on search engines.
– Establishing partnerships and collaborations with users and companies in the web
– Manage and optimize campaigns Adwords and Facebook Ads
– University degree, preferably in Marketing or business communication
– Demonstrable experience of at least three years in technical SEO And SEM and Viral Marketing
– Excellent knowledge of tools for optimizing websites for SEO purposes (Google Webmaster Tools), and with social networks (Facebook, Twitter)
– Good knowledge of Google Adwords and Facebook Ads
– Good knowledge of the English language
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office
– Good management of web analysis tools (Google Analytics)
– Basic knowledge of major programming languages for the web (ASP, .NET, HTML, XML)
– Excellent link building capacity and url rewriting.