- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
A survey of the University ‘Cattolica and Digital Pr called “Brands Social Media”, it is noted that,
companies that have the company blog, they realized that it does little good.
Social networks fighting corporate blogs “self”.
The user comments, are worth much more, than it writes the press office, paid by the company. It is obvious that loses importance the company blog.
Due to the crisis, companies, have “wake up” and are starting to think digitally.
Companies build their reputation on the web:
100 selected companies. The most important of the Italian market.
5 sectors analyzed:
– Consumer Electronics
– Banks and Insurance
– Retail and Large Distribution