- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
In the year just ended, 2013, there was a “boom” of users, equal to + 150% for the Social Network Photo: Pinterest.
According to data provided by: Global Web Index, members of Pinterest, in 32 markets analyzed in the world, rose from 98 million in the year, to the current 242.5 million in Q4 2013.
distribution of users who have an account on Pinterest, the social photo-sharing networks:
in the U.S.A., they are 33.3%
while in Europe only 8% of online users use it.