- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
Here are the rankings of social networks based on the growth, according to the GlobalWebIndex report, which analyzed the last nine months of 2014, then up to September 2014:
– Tumblr (Yahoo! properties) (+ 120%)
– Pinterest (of Facebook) properties (+ 111%)
– Facebook, growing just 2% since the beginning of 2014 and is very close to the saturation point.
The search for GlobalWebIndex was performed on a sample of over 40,000 people.
In absolute numbers, despite the lack of growth, Facebook, still remains the first social network for audience:
2) YouTube (66%)
3) Google+ (66%)
4) Twitter (55%)
5) Instagram (15%)
6) LinkedIn (15%)
7) Pinterest (15%)
8) Tumblr (9%)
9) Badoo (9%)
10) Myspace (9%)
Tumblr and Pinterest have younger users.
70% of users are between 16 years and 34 years.
While Facebook has a more adult audience, with over 25% of subscribers / users over 45 years.
As for the app, used on mobile, from smartphones and tablet:
1) Snapchat (growing by + 56%)
2) Facebook (it has a 43% stake)
3) Facebook Messenger (it has a 27% market share)
4) WhatsApp (it has a 25% share) (WhatsApp is owned by Facebook)