- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
Sales were down -9.7%, worldwide, over the previous quarter: 45.1 million tablets sold in the 2nd quarter 2013.
The figures were disclosed by the International Data Corporation (IDC).
The iPad’s sales, fell to share of 14.6 million pieces from 19.5 million in the first three months of the year.
The Apple iPad maintains the record with a market share of 32.4%.
Samsung and ‘second with 18%.
Following other manufacturers.