- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
According to data from a study by IDC
sales at the end of 2014 will be of + 6.5% compared to 2013.
Mature markets are not growing as expected.
The tablet market slows global growth of 6.5% to 233.1 million units for the current year, 2014,
according to IDC forecasts:
– Growth in emerging countries
– Collapse in mature markets
Low estimate, compared to the previous estimate of 12.1%.
In U.S.A. and in Western Europe, sales will remain the same as those of 2013,
while in other markets will record a + 12%.
A tow the low prices of tablet under 8 inches.
But also the use of the tablet used as phones, in developing countries.
Users, according to analysts, are looking for one device for telephone calls and for the use of the media, preferring the tablet compared to normal and common smartphone.
This type of tablet, accounted for a quarter of sales in the second quarter,
with growth of 60% in Asia Pacific.
The average selling price will stabilize at $ 373 in the mature markets.
There will be a shift to larger screens and you will use a 3G and 4G.
While the average price list will fall by 10% to $ 302, the rest of the world.