- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
And ‘the worst quarter since 2009. Samsung came back for 5 years!
In the third quarter of 2014, profit (-60%) Samsung OS is 4,100 Billion Won
(3.8 billion dollars).
The biggest drop was recorded in the sales of smartphones,
because of competition from Apple (with the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus) in addition to Chinese competitors.
On the stock exchange, the title of Samsung, worth -15% since the beginning of 2014.