- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
Samsung, would offer 7.5 billion dollars to buy BlackBerry, and its patents.
Operation that had to be “top secret”, in fact the two companies deny and do not confirm the news.
Rumors had grown the title of the BlackBerry + 30%.
Subsequently the denials, the value of the BlackBerry shares plunged by -14%.
This, however, means that there is a real interest from the shareholders to the merger between Samsung and BlackBerry happen.
The news is reported by several newspapers in U.S. ..
Between Samsung (Korean company) and BlackBerry (Canadian company) is hypothesized an agreement between 6 and 7.5 billion dollars.
Offered between 13.35 and $ 15.49 per share.
For the formalization of the offer acquisition between Samsung and BlackBerry, though, we’ll have to wait.