- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
September 30, 2011, Seat Pagine Gialle, in 9 months of activity, recorded a negative return for 33.9 million euros, compared to a profit of 42.2 million euros in the same period of 2010.
Declining revenues: -10.5% to 695.6 million euros.
The gross operating margin in the first nine months of 2011 was: 309,600,000 Euros and showed a decrease of EUR 46.5 million compared to the first nine months of 2010.
Net debt at 30 September 2011 amounted to 2.703 billion euros, down 28 million euros compared to 31 December 2010.