- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
In 2014 he was much talked about Content Marketing, and most likely 2015 will be the year in which the theory and you will talk to the facts.
Google and the other search engines are becoming more “aggressive” with both penalties manuals with those of its algorithms related to the search engine.
Investing in Link Building Strategies for someone no longer makes sense, while for others it remains the “cornerstone” of the whole “the scaffolding SEO”.
The best answer is always given by our experience. The chatter only make us waste time.
Therefore, we will test on our skin if a Content Marketing Strategy can be successful or not without the support of Link Building activity in support of SEO strategies.
As a start, we will evaluate the results shown on the search engines of sites competing with those of the client, then analyze each site individually present and placed on Google for the keyword (keyword – ed) request.