- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
News a few weeks ago, but I had to wait before publishing,
to deepen the information better.
So my dear SEO, as they say in Rome, “and ‘mo f ** i know!”
If Google does not update as the data in the Toolbar PageRank, many SEO will be in serious difficulty.
And indeed: beginning on the first “collective redundancies” of SEO.
(I wrote a previous post, here is the link, the article: Companies looking for SEO Manager / SEO Specialist when Google does “disappear” their sites)
Therefore, this important information for all SEOs and website owners: no longer be available and updated.
And Google continues to “put a spoke in the wheels” to workers SEO and Web Marketing.
Google changes the cards “on the table”, to your liking, use and consumption!
And that’s not good!
Google: do not be evil!
First with the “not provided” in Google Analytics (and in all other statistics software – ed)
the keywords “click” by Google, will no longer be present in the statistical data,
and it will optimize the work of the organic results, and you have been forced to invest in Google Adwords,
to have a minimum of data on keywords!
and Google is grateful for the revenue with Google AdWords!
Now, Google also takes away the PageRank from the Toolbar, to penalize those who do SEO “Link Building” extreme (and / or a fee – ed)
Yes, because “it is forbidden” says Google, in the simple rules of webmasters.
Obvious: it is forbidden, because the Link Building has been “undermined” the Google “top secret” algorithm, and then, all he does lose money to Google, has become “no”!
Google does not want to divide “the cake” it ‘with SEO, it’ with web marketers.
John Mueller, Google, has also made it clear in a video:
It has reached the end of the important data in key SEO.
Farewell PageRank in Google Toolbar!