- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
Request a consultancy SEO Analyst
The role of the SEO Analyst
The SEO Analyst in charge of the garrison area SEO (Search Engine Optimization) so advanced with a focus on recent updates in the industry and helps companies to ensure that they understand how precious their website is, and what you can do to increase its value.
What it is, and what is an SEO analyst?
The SEO Analyst has a good knowledge of AdWords area, social ADV, as well as excellent knowledge of SEO Google tools (gplus, web master tools, analytics)
The analysis tools SEO
The SEO Analyst uses SEO tools (advanced analysis software) and has a strong competence analysis and strategy as well as good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint for sending reports to clients.
The SEO Analyst / SMO Analyst is responsible for SEO and social media strategies of implementation for customers, and can quickly understand and support initiatives that contribute to the goals and success of customer campaigns.
Search Engine Optimization Analyst
The SEO Analyst helps organizations realize the value of their online presence, it contributes to SEO positioning strategy for sites in the organic results of Google and other search engines and enhance returns from their website with online marketing initiatives.
The SEO Analyst benefits for your business
The SEO Analyst helps maintain a strong online presence, increase conversions from visitors to your web site, and to ensure that the site maintains the standards required by the major search engines including Google, focusing on the improvement of many different aspects of the web site of a company.
The SEO Analyst will propose the most innovative services to help improve their visibility on the internet.