- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
Contacts for SEOmoz – Italian SEO Guide – SEOmoz
On the Internet, there are dozens, if not hundreds of SEO guides. There are scarce, medium ones, and those semi-advanced, written in Italian. To find an updated SEO guide, it (as often happens – ed) look abroad.
SEOmoz has for some years developed guides to SEO. Unfortunately, however, they are written in English, and as far as the English language can be spread around the world, in Italy (as often happens – editor’s note) we are light years behind, and limps to translate SEO resources from English into Italian. The SEO SEO moz guide, in my opinion is the most complete, though, you will not find anything particularly “advanced” if you are SEO professionals, but for beginners, this SEO guide, is a valid start.
In particular, SEOmoz, has developed 3 guides for SEO:
1) The SEO Guide for Beginners
2) The Social Media Guide for Beginners
3) The guide Link Building for Beginners
In this way, the staff of SEO moz, you are guaranteed a “truckload of” free and spontaneous links. And in fact the SEOmoz website is almost always in the top 10 on Google, in any country will try to look for a SEO guide.