- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
Yes, I knew for some time that social media can be addictive but also be a source of phobias as F.O.M.O., an acronym that stands for ‘Fear of Missing Out’, although it was hoped in a lower percentage.
What are we talking about?
Fear (stupidity ‘- editor’s note) Internet users, if moves away from social networks for a while’ time, and missing out or being cut off from news, events, friends updates.
We’ve gone from anonymity and fear of inserting a credit card
a few years ago, the stupidity ‘collective, to write and read all the crap
Friends, acquaintances, relatives, connected by the “mythical” Social Media.
They were ignorant and unaware of the existence of the e-mail to communicate, and project Social Media for unique tool for private communication.
We arrived at the stupidity ‘collective: 56% of users are afraid of being cut off from their “world.”
Your turn off the “Social accounts” and take a walk outside, in real life, instead of staying glued to your favorite Social netwotk.