- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
The turnover of 2011 and ‘was 5.2 billion euros, down even this than 6.3 billion Euro in 2010.
In October 2011 Ericsson announced its intention to sell the partners to Sony its 50% of the company and the deal is expected to close in a few weeks.
The Sony-Ericsson accounts, are very negative for 2011, there was a deficit of 247 million euros for the manufacturer of mobile phones against a profit of 90 million for the previous year (2010).
Go wrong even sold pieces:
34.4 million in 2011, up from 43.1 million in 2010.
The turnover for the 4th quarter of 2011 fell 16% year on year to 1.3 billion euros.
The joint venture was formed in 2001 by Sweden’s Ericsson and Japan’s Sony.