- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
This was communicated by Istat, in its report on “Information technology and communication in enterprises.”
It shows that only 35% of companies have a website (62.2%) have an interaction with the user, and is able to offer a high service in terms of loyalty.
The website is not ‘a “showcase” of which forget.
94.3% of companies with 10 or more employees have an Internet connection, but despite this, only 35% of companies, is able to understand and make the most of the potential that the Internet is able to offer.
Unbelievable, but true, at the gates of 2012, seems to still be in 1998! And it gets better with the interaction with the P.A. (Public administration).
Learn to use the Internet.
And hire: SEO, Web Marketing Manager, which you can help increase your sales.
Google Traduttore per il Business:Translator ToolkitTraduttore di siti webStrumento a supporto dell’export