- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
Online Product Manager
Information Technology Internet
publishing company specializing in the development and management of thematic websites,
an online product manager who will be responsible for a leading portal in its sector.
The candidate will report directly to the CEO and will coordinate internal and external collaborators team.
– Define the strategic evolution of the site and its placement on the market;
– Implement online marketing campaigns (banners, seo, sem, social) to increase traffic on the site;
– To analyze site performance and statistics (traffic, conversions, etc ..);
– Develop new projects and defining feature its broad functional specifications;
– Entrust the projects the team is developing IT controlling the progress and quality phases;
– Manage the internal team and relationships with suppliers and third party partners;
– Work with the sales team to achieve the sales targets.
Requirements for the position:
– Extensive experience in positions of responsibility in companies structured internet (web agencies, sites or portals);
– Project management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines to achieve defined deadlines;
– Proactivity, attention to detail, passion for excellence and cuorisità for the internet world;
– Analytical approach and familiarity with data analysis and statistics;
– Knowledge of online marketing (seo, sem, display);
– Familiarity with office tools (Excel, PowerPoint). The knowledge of graphics programs such as Photoshop and html rudiments are a welcome requirement.