- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
A study carried out in the U.S.A. for the “perfect tweet”, says the data:
of 200 million Tweet that every day are written on “Social Network” (Twitter) 25% of the messages is virtually “useless.”
The research is based on the judgment that the same Twitter users, express,
in response to the question (“Who Gives a Tweet?”):
– In 39% of cases the judgment was neutral
– In 36% of cases the judgment was positive
– And finally, in 25% of cases the messages were deemed “unnecessary”
Search “manual for the perfect tweet” by the Carnegie Mellon University, MIT and the Georgia Institute of Technology.li