- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
In 2011, Twitter was worth less than $ 8 billion,
and just 7 months before was worth 3.7 billion dollars.
Revenues expected to climb to one billion dollars, between the end of 2013, and 2014.
BlackRock bids from $ 80 million to purchase securities by employees.
Twitter was launched in 2006, and has doubled the number of its members in 2010,
reaching a total of 200 million people.
Consider that Zynga capitalization is approximately $ 1.9 billion,
while the capitalization of Groupon, is about $ 3.4 billion.